Sunday, March 8, 2009

Is this thing on?

Yes, it's true. A blog. I know what your thinking..
these people really have time for a blog. What can
I say? It helps to vent into the computer screen every
now and then. Now, lets hurry and get the introduction
out of the way. Heath, Tara, Matthew, and Kelan. Thats us!
No more, no less..at least that were aware of.

Heath is working in Eden while Im here in Snyder with Kelan
staying at my moms house. I miss him terribly but get to talk
to him on the phone every day. Kelan is a CONSTANT reminder
of just how much I love him. She is a complete mimik of him (and
Matthew) Trying to find a job in Snyder isnt as easy as I anticipated.
(Although I am enjoying watching my News Channel 11-sad I know.)

With an unfinished associates degree, I can't get very far, but I can't
get an associates degree until I can GET a job, and PAY for school.
SHEESH! Pray that I find something as soon as Im supposed to.
It's supposed to rain all week but somehow I can't see it happening.
Never question Texas weather.
Mother nature likes to throw a run of W's while playing phase 10
(weather edition of course).
Now for the end of the blog:
Yays:
Kelan eating 3 helpings of her dinner, and going to bed WITHOUT MEDS!
Heath made it home to Eden, safe and sound and is cold free.
Kelan has PLENTY of clothing to get her through the next 5 years of her life.
(More are always welcome though! If I have to change her 5 times a day,
well then thats just what we'll do!)

Not so yays:
Its hard being here without Heath and going to bed by myself.
No job yet
In desperate need of a haircut
Dodie dosen't feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment